Kitchen & Bath Designer (Design Sales)
Prosource Wholesale Floorcoverings & Cabinets, Placentia, CA
We are looking for a success-driven and team-oriented Kitchen and Bath Designer who combines a passion for design with an eagerness to sell. You should also be highly organized and detail-oriented, with creative problem-solving techniques and the ability to effectively apply them to customer needs. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to communicate professionally with staff and customers in a courteous, tactful, and concise manner.
Specific qualifications for the Kitchen & Bath Designer role include:
- Associate's, or Bachelor's degree in Interior Design, preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience designing and selling cabinetry projects
- Minimum of 2 years creating designs with 20/20 software
- Provide a portfolio demonstrating design skills and ability to use 20/20
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word and experience using email
- Sales skills and project management experience, preferred
- NKBA certification, a plus
Designer PositionCustom Design & Construction, El Segundo, CA
Custom Design & Construction is a 30 year-old award winning design / build professional home remodeling firm. Presently we are looking for a dynamic, strategic and innovative Designer for our El Segundo Design Center. The successful candidate must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures, and must be able to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The Designer reports directly to the President.