Professional Sales Representative - Kitchen and Bath Remodeling
We are Southern California’s Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Company. We are currently looking to add to our team with qualified, experienced designers for our Kitchen and Bath Remodeling Programs. If you operate with high ethics and professionalism, then this is the job for you!
WE HAVE AN OVER ABUNDANCE OF QUALIFIED LEADS READY FOR THE RIGHT PERSON!!
Tired of dealing with delays from your current manufacturer? Tired of running your own projects? Come Join Team Reborn!
As an experienced kitchen and bath designer, you will run pre-set qualified in-home appointments with prospective clients. Presenting all of the options from the cabinets we make in our factory to the stock cabinet lines that we offer. You must be able to provide preliminary design plans for the client to visualize what you are offering. Using your experience in remodeling, you will prepare complete proposals for their project including plumbing, electrical, drywall, cabinets, countertops and flooring, using our detailed pricing guide. Strong remodeling experience with an emphasis on kitchen and bath design is required.
Our 10,000 sq ft kitchen and bath design center supports your selling efforts by allowing you to show your clients the project of their dreams in one of our 30 vignettes.
Please call Chris Lavoie
Project Specialist Interiors - Lowe's
The Project Specialist Interiors (PS-I) position plays the primary, customer-facing role in developing, closing and managing kitchen and bath project sales. The PS-I will work autonomously to guide project customers and drive collaboration across a team of store sales specialists in Kitchens, Fashion Plumbing, Appliances, Flooring, Fashion Electrical, Walls and Windows and many other related categories.
The purpose of this position is to improve attachment rates across related departments and position Lowe's as the complete kitchen and bath remodeling solution.
The PS-I will be engaged with customers during the entire project cycle (from lead generation to post project follow-up) and drive project decisions to ensure customer expectations are met.
The PS-I will positively impact kitchen and bath project sales volume, project completion, and customer satisfaction by doing the following:
- Building relationships with customers and proactively communicating throughout the project
- Interviewing customers and performing detailed site inspections to collect project specifications and develop comprehensive Kitchen and Bath plans & quotes
- Working with other departmental specialists, and lead the Kitchen and Bath design, planning, and sales process
- Actively managing the sales cycle to close leads
- Presenting plans to customers and moving to close the sale
- Actively managing the project selling cycle to manage and meet customer (& Lowe's) expectations
- The PS-I will perform limited duties during the project installation phase that includes performing jobs site reviews
The majority of the PS-I's time will be spent meeting with customers in the store, conducting in-home consultations and executing job-site inspections. While in the store, the PS-I's will focus on 1) conducting introductory project meetings with customers, 2) working with store associates to develop comprehensive kitchen and/or project plans, 3) presenting plans to customers and 4) closing sales.
Methods the PSI will employ include but are not limited to introductory project meetings in the store, in-home consultations, and coordination of project development resources, consultative sales techniques, project planning updates and site visits. The execution of these responsibilities will require an advanced combination of organization, planning, teamwork, sales and customer service skills. The PSI must also have a thorough knowledge of sales and project management and a general understanding of kitchen and bath remodeling and design.
Minimum Job Requirement:
- 3 years of experience in one or more of the following fields: remodeling design, remodeling sales or remodeling project management.
- Preference for kitchen & bath related experience and experience in multiple fields.
- Related Degrees/Certifications can count toward this requirement.
- 3 years of customer service experience.
- 2 years of experience managing multiple tasks and coordinating multiple projects at different stages in the project cycle.
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to the sales call/job site and to and from the store.
- Must pass a semi-annual Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) review and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Applicants may be rejected if an interview or background check reveals that the applicant has been convicted of a felony or offense against property such as receipt of stolen property, larceny, embezzlement, burglary or similar convictions which are job-related.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test administered by the Company.
- Prior experience in measuring, estimating, and project planning.
- 2 years’ experience selling in the home.
- 5 years of experience in one or more of the following fields: remodeling design, remodeling sales or remodeling project management.
- NKBA Certification (i.e. AKBD, CKD, or CBD