WANTED: KITCHEN & BATH DESIGNERS WITH VISION!
Do you want to work with one of the fastest growing companies in the country? Reborn Cabinets has just been nationally recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the US! We are looking for experienced Kitchen & Bath Designers for in-home sales. CKD's and CBD's welcome!
- All leads provided! (We currently have more leads than we can service!)
- 2 week comprehensive training
- All catalogs, pricing, contracts, forms, etc. available on iPad.
- Team Reborn to verify all field dimensions.
- Reborn Project Team Leads to manage your projects during installation - spend your time designing & selling, not managing installers, electricians, & plumbers!
- Project Team Call Center to schedule all aspects of your job and keep client informed -spend your time designing & selling, not juggling schedules for installers, electricians, & plumbers!
- Exciting new opportunities for advancement with our tremendous growth. We promote from within!
- Commission based with medical & dental benefits. Be one of our many designers earning over $100,000.00 a year plus bonuses!
We are a 31 year old family company based on family values. Come check out our cutting edge manufacturing facility and showrooms! Our goal is to create "The Ultimate Remodeling Experience" for our clients. Join our family and be part of the success!
Please apply through our website www.reborncabinets.com
Posted: Sep 3, 2014
Kitchen & Bath Designer – Design Sales Consultant
Interact with customers to identify project requirements by developing information related to design, material, specifications and estimated price. Design and prepare plan layout as asked by customer using sketches and blueprints. Implement merchandising and marketing programs working with marketing department. Supervise available market resources for leads along with building trends to tap utmost market share. Provide excellent customer service through sales calls at field with purpose to sell and follow-up.
As a Bath and Kitchen Designer you will be responsible for:
- Working with trade professionals and their clients, to design and quote Kitchen and Bath projects
- Designing kitchens, bathrooms, and entertainment systems etc. using 20/20 and sketch Up
- Quoting and managing the full cycle ordering process for all kitchen, bath and Labor projects from inception to completion
- Maintaining pricing and merchandising for the Kitchen and Bath department
- Assisting customers with gaining knowledge of Kitchen and Bath products
- Establish , develop and maintain business relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Accurate and efficient translation of rough measurements into working designs
- Site surveying
- Leading educational events for trade professionals and sales team
- Keep abreast of product knowledge, market conditions, and competitive activities through research and consulting with market individuals
Qualified candidates must have previous kitchen design experience and be able to thrive in a team environment. Sales skills and project management are highly desirable. We are looking for highly organized professional individuals that are passionate about design, creative problem solvers, and success driven.
- 2-4 years previous kitchen design experience required
- Previous kitchen design experience with high end (European)cabinetry product lines
- Knowledge of stone & tile design
- Ability to read and understand construction documents and blueprints
- Cabinet Vision Software experience required along with proficient in MS Word, MS Office Suite, Outlook, Adobe Design and Auto CAD. Other cabinet software (20/20) required
- ASID and NKBA certification, a plus
- Time management skills, self motivated with the ability to work within a team and independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in resolving problems that arise on site during installation. Good presentation abilities, excellent customer service skills, the ability to work well under deadlines and great attention to detail.
Contact Eleganza: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: August 19, 2014
Appliance/Plumbing Showroom Sales
Kiva Kitchen & Bath – Chatsworth, CA
Kiva Kitchen & Bath looking for a dynamic salesperson to work out of our Chatsworth Showroom. The job duties include:
- 1. Representing and specifying kitchen appliances and decorative plumbing to contractors, designers, kitchen dealers and homeowners out of a luxury showroom.
- 2. Cold calling and prospecting local contractors, cabinet shops and designers to build long term business relationships.
- 3. Provide top notch customer service from the showroom consultation to after sale follow up.
Ideal candidate requirements:
1. Two plus year of sales experience, preferably in appliance, plumbing or construction supply sales.
2. Willingness to work in retail showroom environment
3. Aggressive cold calling skills to build customer base.
All interested candidates please reply with resume attached to: email@example.com
Posted: July 22, 2014
Part Time Design Consultants
Shelf Genie, named NAPO’s 2013 Best Services Provider, 2012 Associate Member of the Year, and the Best Home Organizing Product in 2009 and 2010, currently has part time, flexible positions available for design consultants in the Westside and San Fernando Valley.
We are one of today’s fastest growing franchise concepts in the custom kitchen design industry and are seeking talented Sales Consultants to design kitchen solutions. We design, build and install quality pull out, gliding shelves for any existing cabinet in the kitchen and bathroom. We improve accessibility and increase storage! This is an ideal Part-Time opportunity to supplement what you already do! Our in-home sales specialists need to be available 5-12 hours each week and our web-based calendar allows you to set your own available times. We are aggressively marketing our products and services and provide qualified leads as well as the necessary online and in-person training to turn those leads into sales.
To learn more, please go to: www.shelfgenie.com/designer and see the attached info. Please forward this to anyone you know who might be interested!
Posted: July 13, 2014
Various Positions Open - Reborn Cabinets
Reborn Cabinets is expanding rapidly and we are looking for full and part-time team members in the following areas of our company.
- Call Center Director
- Call Center Associates
- Promotions/Lead Generators
- Home Solutions Director
- Home Solutions Advisors (canvassers)
- Project Supervisors
Posted: June 20, 2014
Kitchen Design Specialist
BSH Home Appliance Corporation, Irvine, CA
For job decription, responsibilities and requirements, please click on the link below: